Monday, July 21, 2008

Adillah A Nordin, the Firm


Next Friday, 1st of August 2008, is the 6th Anniversary of Adillah A. Nordin, the legal Firm. Many congratulations to all of you at Adillah A. Nordin. You have worked really hard as a team to bring the Firm to a different level. The beginning was certainly not easy for you. In a profession which is highly regulated, legal firms, old and new, cannot exert their presence in the in the market like companies can. So there was no billboard advertising to announce the birth of Adillah A. Nordin!

I am extremely fortunate to be able to enjoy the growth of the Firm, as do other spouses. More often than not the Firm has been able to organize 'family trips' abroad, the last two being Beijing and Cambodia in 2006 and 2007 respectively. I must say that I have enjoyed the trips tremendously. The pictures below are constructed with Azim's help.


My memories of our trips are still vivid. The sense of unity and understanding that has developed over the years that the Firm and their spouses have traveled together is certainly unique, special and difficult to describe.

Adillah is still busy packing your 'goodies' just as I am completing this posting. I was told that my presence at your 6th Anniversary function tomorrow is somewhat compulsory so I feel honored to be invited. To Hamidah, Faridah, Eyta, Long Chek, Zurina, Farah, Faizah, Mas, Saad and Cherryl, many congratulations!

To Adillah A. Nordin, the person, may I say that I am extremely proud of your leadership and for what you have achieved in such a short time. You are truly 'The Special One'.

3 comments:

Adillah A Nordin said...

The feeling of being appreciated and recognized by the one person you love and respect most in life cannot be described in words.

For what the Firm has achieved, I could not have done it without the unwavering and solid support that I got from you.

Your belief in me is my greatest strength.

All my love

StEnZ! said...

wahhh Dr dah posting eh gambar2 tu,ingt Dr nak buat kejutan ketika 1st august nnt.yang Cambodia punyer pn saye dah siapkan,nanti saye bg Dr gambar tu.

Ahmad Zaharim said...

Azim, nanti bila2 kita improve sikit baru print. Thanks.